Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Pursuant to Michigan legislation, section MCL 388.1618, the Board approved budget for Genesee STEM Academy may be found below for public viewing. The board approved budget adheres to the reporting guidelines defined in Section IV of the Michigan Public School Accounting Manual, subsection B.01.
FISCAL YEAR 2019-2020 BOARD APPROVED BUDGET
FISCAL YEAR 2018-2019 BOARD APPROVED BUDGET
FISCAL YEAR 2017-2018 BOARD APPROVED BUDGET
CURRENT OPERATIONS EXPENDITURES
EDUCATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDER TRANSPARENCY REPORTS
- 2016-2017 ESP Operating Expenditure Report
- 2017-2018 ESP Operating Expenditure Report
- 2018-2019 ESP Operating Expenditure Report
CURRENT BARGAINING AGREEMENTS
- Employees of Genesee STEM Academy are not represented by any union; therefore, no Collective Bargaining Agreement is utilized.
EMPLOYEE SPONSORED HEALTH CARE PLANS
AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- 2016-2017 Audited Financial Report
- 2017-2018 Audited Financial Report
- No management letters were issued for 16/17
- 2017-2018 Management letter
MEDICAL BENEFIT PLAN
- BCBS BCN Benefits Plans
- GlidePath BAAG Compare ECM – Menu B PPO Rx B
- GlidePath BAAG Compare ECM – Menu B HMO, Rx B
EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT POLICY
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CHECK REGISTER
EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION INFORMATION
DISTRICT PAID ASSOCIATION DUES
- There were no district paid association dues for 2016-17.
- There were no district paid association dues for 2017-18.
- District paid MAPSA $1228 in association dues for 2018-19.
DISTRICT PAID LOBBYING COSTS
- There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2016-17.
- There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2017-18.
- There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2018-19.
APPROVED DEFICIT ELIMINATION PLAN
- The district has not incurred a deficit
DISTRICT CREDIT CARD
- The district does not have district credit cards
DISTRICT PAID OUT-OF-STATE TRAVEL INFORMATION
- There was no out-of-state travel to report in 2018-2019
EDUCATOR EVALUATION SYSTEMS POSTINGS AND ASSURANCES