Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Pursuant to Michigan legislation, section MCL 388.1618, the Board approved budget for Genesee STEM Academy may be found below for public viewing. The board approved budget adheres to the reporting guidelines defined in Section IV of the Michigan Public School Accounting Manual, subsection B.01.
FISCAL YEAR 2018-2019 BOARD APPROVED BUDGET
FISCAL YEAR 2017-2018 BOARD APPROVED BUDGET
FISCAL YEAR 2016-2017 BOARD APPROVED BUDGET
FISCAL YEAR 2015-2016 BOARD APPROVED BUDGET
CURRENT OPERATIONS EXPENDITURES
EDUCATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDER TRANSPARENCY REPORTS
CURRENT BARGAINING AGREEMENTS
- Employees of Genesee STEM Academy are not represented by any union; therefore, no Collective Bargaining Agreement is utilized.
EMPLOYEE SPONSORED HEALTH CARE PLANS
AUDITED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
- 2014-2015 Audited Financial Report
- 2015-2016 Audited Financial Report
- 2016-2017 Audited Financial Report
- No management letters were issued for 16/17
MEDICAL BENEFIT PLAN
- GSTEMA Benefit Overview
- GlidePath BAAG Compare ECM – Menu B PPO Rx B
- GlidePath BAAG Compare ECM – Menu B HMO, Rx B
EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT POLICY
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CHECK REGISTER
EMPLOYEE COMPENSATION INFORMATION
- No employee at Genesee STEM Academy makes over $100,000
- Updated Superintendent Compensation Information
DISTRICT PAID ASSOCIATION DUES
- There were no district paid association dues for 2016-17.
DISTRICT PAID LOBBYING COSTS
- There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2016-17.
APPROVED DEFICIT ELIMINATION PLAN
- The district has not incurred a deficit
DISTRICT CREDIT CARD
- The district does not have district credit cards
DISTRICT PAID OUT-OF-STATE TRAVEL INFORMATION
- There was no out-of-state travel to report in 2016-2017.
EDUCATOR EVALUATION SYSTEMS POSTINGS AND ASSURANCES